The SideWinder EVO is the next generation of retractable gear deployment systems.
The SideWinder EVO is the outdoor enthusiast’s solution to dropped, lost or hard to access gear no matter what terrain is being tackled.
• Tether Pad locks electronics securely in place with our proven double-sided 3M adhesive interface.
Optional provisions are included for added security.
• Kevlar Cable is quiet and virtually bulletproof; 36" cable length offers a wide range of motion.
• LeverLock Belt Clip solidly locks the SideWinder EVO and your device in place.
• Over-Molded Coupling Post ensures a silent hook-up between the tethered device and EVO.
• Rotating Mounting System offers 8 different mounting positions.
• Quick Detach instantly releases tethered device with a single movement.
• Industrial Strength Security Strap wraps tightly around nearly any device, no matter the shape.
Sometimes, you just need to be able to quickly and quietly remove your electronic device from EVO’s tether. For that reason we built in a quick detach feature that is silent and bulletproof. It allows instant one handed removal of your electronic device from the Sidewinder EVO, leaving only a low profile pad attached.
ROTATING MOUNTING SYSTEM
The Sidewinder EVO is attached to your body or pack with a rotating clip assembly. With 8 different mounting positions possible, the rotation can be solidly locked down so there is no opportunity for unwanted movement or game spooking noise, while still allowing the device to be positioned for the ultimate quick draw, regardless of where you mount it.
Once you’ve clipped the EVO to your pack or you belt, you can lock it solidly in place with the LeverLock belt clip, so your device is secure no matter what terrain you are tackling. This locking clip allows you to secure the EVO virtually anywhere from padded pack straps and waist belts to golf bags. For added security, the belt clip is also backed up with serrated teeth to keep it from slipping when you extend the tether.